Enter our amazing Monthly Competition to win Dolce and Gabbana Fragrances
To be in with a chance to win follow these instructions:
1. Like our Facebook Page
2. After you Like our page Enter your details and submit the Form
A 50ml Dolce & Gabbana Eau de Parfum for Her
A 40ml Dolce & Gabbana Eau de Toliette For Him
(The Winner will receive both fragrances worth more than £80!)
The winner of these two amazing fragrances will be selected by random and contacted via email no more than 14 days after the closing date.
Closing Date for entries: 31st August 2013
We will also publicise our winner with their prize on Facebook and Twitter.
From all of us at Havens we wish you the best of luck!
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The competition is open to residents of the UK aged 16 and over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
2. Havens is the promoter of this competition and can be contacted via e-mail at email@example.com
3. The competition is not open to employees of Havens or their families
4. Entry to the competition is obtained by completing the steps above.
5. A person can only enter the competition once.
6. No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
7. No purchase necessary.
8. Entries made online using methods generated by a script or macro or the use of automated devices will not be counted.
9. The prize of the competition is: A 50ml Dolce & Gabbana Eau de Parfum for Her and A 40ml Dolce & Gabbana Eau de Toliette For Him
10. The prize is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
11. One winner will receive the prize.
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
13. The prize will be sent out within 30 days of the closure of the competition.
14. The competition opens at 9am on 29th July 2013.
15. The competition closes at 11.59pm on 31st August 2013. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
16. The winner will be selected at random from all entries by Havens.
17. The winner will be selected no later than 14 working days after the end of the competition.
18. The winner will be notified by e-mail and given details of how to claim their prize.
20. Information provided to enter the competition may be used, shared or published or used for publicity in a digital format and includes your name, your location and/or profile picture.
21. By providing Havens with your personal data you consent to Havens sending you marketing e-mails.
22. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of Havens for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
23. Havens accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize. Havens further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the competition.
24. Havens reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Havens in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
25. Havens shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
26. The entrant releases Facebook from any involvement in this competition.
27. Information provided as part of the competition is not provided to Facebook.
28. The competition is not sponsored, associated, organised, endorsed or administered in any way by Google, Twitter or Facebook.
29. The competition will be governed by English law.