Terms & Conditions
Havens Order & Refund Policy - Your Guarantee
Our aim is to ensure that you are entirely happy with our Products and our Service
- If you wish to make amendments or have a query on your order, email anytime our Customer Services Department email@example.com or call 01702 606 290 Monday to Friday 9.00 to 4.00 ( CLOSED SATURDAY'Sand SUNDAY'S), please have your Order Confirmation Number ready
- In the event that Goods are out of stock you will be contacted by email or telephoned with information on lead times or alternatives. You will have the opportunity to cancel your order should you wish.
- We only take payment for Goods when they are ready for Despatch
- Please see our Delivery Terms for more specific delivery Options and Information.
Failed Deliveries : Goods normally require a signature unless you specify, at your risk, Safe "if out instructions". If there is no one in to receive the Goods the carrier will normally leave a card. It is your responsibility to contact the carrier to rearrange delivery. If the goods are returned to us you may incur a £10.00 charge plus a £5.50 redelivery charge. Redirected goods can also incur a £5.50 charge. Cancellation of an order following a failed delivery will be subject to a 10% restocking Fee.
RETURNS, REFUNDS, ISSUES AND CANCELLATIONS
- You can cancel your order without reason at any time, please contact our customer service team firstname.lastname@example.org. This excludes Special Orders and Commissions (see special conditions below) where you have agreed to new terms by email.
- In the unlikely event that you receive an item broken or faulty we will replace it Free of Charge. We may require the item to be photographed and emailed or returned to us and we will refund you the cost incurred. Items broken on arrival must be notified within 3 days of receipt, however if you have requested us to Gift Wrap for you we will allow a fair and reasonable time after the gift has been presented.
- In the event Gifts wrapped by us for Christmas
should arrive broken we will extend claims until Friday 4th January
- If you decide that the Goods are not appropriate you may return them at your cost for a refund on the Goods. The Goods must be returned in perfect re saleable condition, including the original Presentation/Gift Boxes where applicable. We reserve the right not to refund or offer a partial refund on returned Goods that do not comply with the above. We normally allow you up to 28 days after receipt of goods within which to return items. We are unable to accept returns on Jewellery earrings,Perfumes and Cosmetics, Drinks and Food Gifts. We are also unable to accept return goods or refund deposits on Special Orders and Commissions (see special conditions below) where you have agreed to new terms by email.
This does not affect your Statutory rights.
SPECIAL ORDERS AND COMMISSIONS
If you order product that requires especially ordering or making by the factory or you require engraving or special commissions we will ask you for a NON REFUNDABLE deposit. This is normally 50% of the order value. We will always email you for this request and at this stage you have the opportunity to cancel the order or proceed. Once you have agreed to these special terms then should you wish to cancel the order then the deposit paid will be forfeited to cover costs. We are also unable to accept returns on such orders. We will not action the order or take any deposit until you agree in writing confirming and agreeing to the terms of this special contract.
Overseas Delivery and Terms:
We send goods all around the World. The cost is based on the weight of the Goods and Volumetric size. Select the destination in the Country drop down menu at the check out and the cost of despatch will be calculated. We reserve the right to amend charges or not send goods where the cost in sending is prohibitive or where we consider the goods unlikely to make safe passage. You will be notified in advance of any issues.
The sending of certain goods is also prohibited in most countries. Alcohol being a main issue and all goods containing alcohol cannot be sent overseas.
Deliveries to most European destinations allow 2 to 3 days, United States and Canada 2 to 3 days, Australia 3 to 5 days. Delivery can be delayed to remote areas or by local Customs officials.
Orders placed in those Countries that are exempt from our UK VAT Tax currently 20% and being delivered outside the UK will have the Tax element deducted from the final amount payable. We cannot be held responsible for any duty payable at the delivery destination. Customs rules and their application by Local Customs Officials can be unpredictable and from time to time they make an import duty demand, this is entirely your responsibility.
Orders are charged to your payment card in UK Pounds and will appear on your account in your own currency.
PRIVACY AND COOKIES
E&OE: With so many products on our website, the occasional error or inaccuracy in pricing, images, codes, sizing, dimensions, capacities and descriptions may occur. It is not in any way to mislead our customers and we would apologise in advance if there is inconvenience caused. In particular if sizing is critical please check with us to be sure. We reserve the right to remove from sale any item that is not correctly priced.
Errors and Omissions Excepted.