Since 1901 a Quality Retailing Experience...
Havens of Westcliff, near Southend on Sea Essex was established in 1901 as a specialist retailer of China Tableware, Crystal Glass and Gift Shop.
Today the business is far more than a Tableware and Glass shop as we have expanded our stock to include a large variety of Perfume and Cosmetics, Jewellery, Home Decor and Accessories, Kitchen appliances and Housewares. All of this has turned Havens in to a popular department store online and in the shop on renowned high street Hamlet Court Road.
Havens is still very much a family business. The current Directors and owners are Nigel and Paul Havens both playing a day to day role.
With over 10,000 square feet of space on three floors, Havens provides an unrivalled assortment of quality items for the home and as gifts.
Our objective is to provide good quality product, competitively priced, supported by a friendly, professional service which goes above an beyond the ordinary shipping experience.
Our personal guarantee to you: We are committed to price competitiveness, to supply quality brands and goods and to also guarantee your complete and utter satisfaction.
HAVENS ORDER AND REFUND POLICY - YOUR GUARANTEE
- Our aim is to ensure that you are entirely happy with our Products and our Service
- If you wish to make amendments or have a query on your order, email anytime our Customer Services Department firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01702 606 290 Monday to Saturday 9.00 to 5.30, please have your Order Confirmation Number ready
- In the unlikely event that Goods are out of stock, you will be contacted by email or telephoned with information on lead times or alternatives.
- We only take payment for Goods when they are ready for Despatch
- Please see our Delivery Terms for more specific delivery Options and Information.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
- In the unlikely event that you receive an item broken or faulty we will replace it Free of Charge. We may require the item to be returned or photographed and we will refund you the cost incurred. Items broken on arrival must be notified within 3 Days of receipt.
- If you decide that the Goods are not appropriate, you may return them at your cost for a refund on the Goods. The Goods must be returned in perfect resaleable condition, including the original Presentation/Gift Boxes where applicable. We reserve the right not to refund or offer a partial refund on returned Goods that do not comply with the above. We normally allow you up to 28 days within which to return items. We are unable to accept returns on Jewellery,Perfumes and Cosmetics, Drinks and Food Gifts. This does not affect your statutory rights.
138-140 Hamlet Court Road
Essex SS0 7LW
Tel: (+44) 01702 606 290 Website orders Customer Service Dept.
Tel: (+44) 01702 342757 The Department Store Customer Services
Opening Hours 9.00am until 5.30pm Monday to Saturday.
Open Sundays in December ONLY 11.00am until 4.00pm
VAT Registration No. 451 898 021
Company Registration No. 485070