Since 1901 a Quality Retailing Experience...
Havens of Westcliff, near Southend-on-Sea in Essex, was established in 1901 as a specialist retailer of Porcelain Tableware, Crystal Glass and Gifts.
Today the business is far more than a China and Glassware shop as we have expanded our stock to include a large variety of Perfume and Cosmetics, Jewellery, Home Decor and Accessories, Kitchen appliances and Housewares. All of this has turned Havens in to a popular destination department store online and in store on renowned high street Hamlet Court Road. With over 10,000 square feet of space on three floors, Havens provides an unrivaled assortment of quality items for the home and as gifts.
Whilst a large store, Havens is very much a friendly family business. The current Directors and owners are Nigel and Paul Havens both playing a day to day role.
Our objective is to provide good quality product, competitively priced, supported by a friendly, professional service which goes above an beyond the ordinary shipping experience.
Our personal guarantee to you: We are committed to our price matching promise, to supply high quality brands and goods and to also guarantee your complete and utter satisfaction.
HAVENS ORDER AND REFUND POLICY - YOUR GUARANTEE
- Our aim is to ensure that you are entirely happy with our Products and our Service
- If you wish to make amendments or have a query on your order, email anytime our Customer Services Department email@example.com or call 01702 606290 Monday to Friday 9.30 to 5.00, please have your Order Confirmation Number ready
- In the unlikely event that Goods are out of stock, you will be contacted by email or telephoned with information on lead times or alternatives.
- We only take payment for Goods when they are ready for Despatch
- Please see our Delivery Terms for more specific delivery Options and Information.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
- In the unlikely event that you receive an item broken or faulty we will replace it Free of Charge. We may require the item to be returned or photographed and we will refund you the cost incurred. Items broken on arrival must be notified within 3 Days of receipt.
- If you decide that the Goods are not appropriate, you may return them at your cost for a refund on the Goods. The Goods must be returned in perfect resaleable condition, including the original Presentation/Gift Boxes where applicable. We reserve the right not to refund or offer a partial refund on returned Goods that do not comply with the above. We normally allow you up to 28 days within which to return items. We are unable to accept returns on Jewellery,Perfumes and Cosmetics, Drinks and Food Gifts. This does not affect your statutory rights.
138-140 Hamlet Court Road
Essex SS0 7LW
Tel: (+44) 01702 606 290 Website orders Customer Service Dept. Monday to Friday 9.30 until 5.00pm
Tel: (+44) 01702 342 757 The Department Store Customer Services Monday to Friday 10.00 until 4.00pm NOW CLOSED SATURDAYS
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
VAT Registration No. 451 898 021
Company Registration No. 485070