Since 1901 a Quality Retailing Experience...
Havens of Westcliff, near Southend-on-Sea in Essex, was established in 1901 as a specialist retail store of Porcelain Tableware, Crystal Glass and Gifts.
Today the business has expanded, our stock includes a large variety of Jewellery, Home Decor and Accessories, Kitchen appliances and Housewares. All of this has turned Havens in to a popular destination department store online and though no longer a retail shop we are still operating our online buisness from the same building in Hamlet Court Road, where we can also come and assist you. Havens provides an unrivalled assortment of quality items for the home and as gifts.
Havens is very much a friendly family business. The current Directors and owners are Nigel and Paul Havens both playing a day to day role.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE STORE IS NOW CLOSED AND WE ARE NOW TRADING EXCLUSIVELY ON LINE. To see the rational and strategy for moving forward please Click Here .
Our objective is to provide good quality product, competitively priced, supported by a friendly, professional service which goes above an beyond the ordinary shipping experience.
Our personal guarantee to you: We are committed to our price matching promise, to supply high quality brands and goods and to also guarantee your complete and utter satisfaction.
HAVENS ORDER AND REFUND POLICY - YOUR GUARANTEE
- Our aim is to ensure that you are entirely happy with our Products and our Service
- If you wish to make amendments or have a query on your order, email any time our Customer Services Department email@example.com or call 01702 606290 Monday to Friday 9.00 until 4.30, please have your Order Confirmation Number ready
- In the unlikely event that Goods are out of stock, you will be contacted by email or telephoned with information on lead times or alternatives.
- We only take payment for Goods when they are ready for Despatch
- Please see our Delivery Terms for more specific delivery Options and Information.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
- In the unlikely event that you receive an item broken or faulty we will replace it Free of Charge. We may require the item to be returned or photographed and we will refund you the cost incurred. Items broken on arrival must be notified within 3 Days of receipt.
- If you decide that the Goods are not appropriate, you may return them at your cost for a refund on the Goods. The Goods must be returned in perfect resaleable condition, including the original Presentation/Gift Boxes where applicable and a Sturdy outer box to prevent damage. We reserve the right not to refund or offer a partial refund on returned Goods that do not comply with the above. We normally allow you up to 28 days within which to return items. Items Gift Wrapped we are happy to be reasonable of any delay claim outside the 28 Days.We are unable to accept returns on Jewellery,Perfumes and Cosmetics, Drinks and Food Gifts. This does not affect your statutory rights.
R. Trading Limited
138-140 Hamlet Court Road
Essex SS0 7LW
Tel: (+44) 01702 606 290 Website orders Customer Service Dept. Monday to Friday 9.00 until 4.30pm
CLOSED SATURDAYS, SUNDAYS and ALL BANK HOLIDAYS
Please note the actual Retail Department Store is now Closed and we no longer have a showroom.
We still own and occupy part of the building and are doing all the order fulfilment from the store
We also offer a Click and Collect Service from the Store Monday to Friday 9.30 until 4.00pm. By appointment at any other times.
To find out more about our changes and how we are moving forward Click Here .
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
VAT Registration No. 451898021
Company Registration No. 10791290