Waterford Crystal Lismore Hock Wine Glass
- Why buy from us
- 5 Star rating
- Est. Over 100 yrs
- Price match
- FREE gift wrapping
Waterford CrystalLismoreHock Wine Glass
Unit: EachMPN:6003180800EAN:024258020139Code: 2881
- Waterford Lismore Classic Cut
- Tall Hock Wine Glass
- Perfect for German Hock Wines, White, Rose Wine
- Capacity: 15 cl | 5.8 fl.oz
- Height: 18 cm or 7 inches
- Diameter Across Top: cm or inches
- Hand Cut Crystal
- Lismore Pattern Introduced in 1952
- Lismore Cut Created in the Waterford Studio Ireland by Miroslav Havel
- Production now Outsourced to the Waterford Partner Factory Rogaska in Slovenia.
Waterford Crystal Lismore Hock Wine Glass are the favourite glass for white German wines. However, whether you favour your red or white wine more, this hock glass can cater for both preferences. The Waterford Crystal tall stem ensures that your hand does not warm the bowl keeping white wines at the right temperature for tasting.
The Lismore pattern features the Classic Diamond and upward flowing Wedge cuts, a feature of the early Waterford Crystal designs created by Founders George and William Penrose.
The name Lismore derives from "lios more" meaning ringfort, inspired by the Gothic Architecture of Lismore Castle in County Waterford the Ancestral home of the Dukes of Devonshire since the 18th Century.
Simply brilliant service from ordering to delivering. Absolutely faultless service. Thoroughly recommend.