Royal Albert Old Country Roses Medium Teapot
- Why buy from us
- Official Stockist
- Est. Over 100 yrs
- Price match
- FREE delivery
- FREE gift wrapping
Royal AlbertOld Country RosesMedium Teapot
Unit: EachMPN:IOLCOR00192EAN:798901568544Code: 7968
- Royal Albert Old Country Roses
- Medium Size Tea Pot
- Perfect for a Decent Brew
- Capacity: 80 cl | 28 fl.oz
- Length Spout to Handle : 23 cm | 9 inches
- Diameter Across the Base: 9 cm | 3.5 ins
- Height including Lid: 14 cm | 5.5 inches
- Fine Bone China
- Hand wash Recommended
- Best selling China Tableware design since 1962
- Red and Yellow Roses
- 22 ct Gold Edged on Scalloped Border
- Production Outsourced to the Royal Albert owned Partner Factory Indonesia
Royal Albert Old Country Roses is one of the iconic and most recognised tableware dinner and tea sets with over 100 million pieces sold world wide.
Introduced in 1962 the design has outlived a number of owners and is affectionately just referred to as Royal Albert OCR. Customers often call it Old English Roses amongst other names.
In 1962 Harold Holdcroft then Art Director of Royal Albert drew inspiration for Old Country Roses from the pattern of the Kings Ransom.
The deep rich red roses are combined with tea roses and soft shades of green foliage. The stipple effect 22ct gold border on the scalloped, swirl Montrose shape adds to the richness and quality of the tableware.
Under the ownership of Fiskars which also owns Waterford Crystal, Royal Doulton and Wedgwood, the production for the Royal Albert Old Country Roses china was transferred from Stoke-on-Trent to a Wedgwood group factory in Indonesia in 2002. The high quality and pattern remain true to the origins, with only the backstamp missing the word England identifying the place of manufacture.