Robert Welch Signature Kitchen Knives 12cm Serrated Utility Knife
- Why buy from us
- Est. Over 100 yrs
- Price match
- FREE gift wrapping
Robert WelchSignature Kitchen Knives12cm Serrated Utility Knife
Unit: EachMPN:SIGSA2090VCode: 17027
Signature Kitchen Knife Collection
Serrated Cutting Knives
- Designed and introduced in 2010
- Multi award winning design
- RW Logo on each Knife is made from Stainless Steel
- Handles are made of a Dupont material and are ergonomically designed. The handle varies in size to suit the purpose of each knife
- Full Tang meaning the metal extends the full length of the knife ensuring, balance, strength and durability
- Each knife is made from fully forged high grade German Stainless steel
- The blades are hand honed and tempered to give a razor sharpness that, if looked after, will give years of satisfaction.
Founded by Robert Welch and now run by Rupert and Alice his Son and Daughter the Robert Welch Cutlery company has been at the forefront of Cutlery and Kitchen Knife design for over 50 years.
Each piece from the Robert Welch Signature Kitchen Knife Collection has been painstakingly designed to ensure that it not only looks good but functions perfectly too. Working with professional chefs, Robert Welch has made sure that these Kitchen Knives are comfortable in the hand and that the blade performs as it should and if properly cared for will give years of happy cutting and slicing.
The Robert Welch 12cm Serrated Utility Knife is perfect for cutting citrus fruits, tomatos, sausages and all other types of food with a hard crust or a tough skin.
We do not recommend sharpening a serrated edged knife as they will retain their sharpness in normal use.