Denby Imperial Blue Craftsmans Mug
- Why buy from us
- 5 Star rating
- Est. Over 100 yrs
- Price match
- FREE gift wrapping
DenbyImperial BlueCraftsmans Mug
Unit: EachMPN:001010019EAN:745606090153Code: 1631
- Denby Imperial Blue Craftsman's Shape Mug
- Perfect for Tea, Coffee and of course all Hot Beverages
- Capacity: 34 cl | 11.9 fl.oz
- Height: 10.5 cm | 4.2 ins
- Diameter Across the Top: 8.2 cm | 3.2 ins
- Hand Made in the Denby Factory in Derby England
- Strong, Durable, Chip Resistant, Practical
- Dishwasher Safe
- Microwave Oven Safe
- Oven to Tableware
- Freezer Safe
Please Note No Pottery or China will withstand extremes of Temperature.
Denby Imperial Blue crockery was first introduced by Denby pottery in 1989 and to this day remains one of our best selling Dark Blue Border designs. The traditional heavy Denby style ensures that Imperil Blue is robust and practical for everyday use and will not let you down when dining with Family and Friends.
Each Imperial Blue piece is made in the Denby Factory in Derby England using many hand made elements.
There can be slight colour, decoration and sizing variations. These should not in any way detract from the look and use of your Denby Pottery and are considered by the Denby Factory as part of the Denby DNA.
excellent service the Denby mugs blended well with the shade of my older than 10yrs current mugs